Yup, more Bee Gees in the subject line. Again, don't judge.
Well, I'm not really sure if I have a topic for Tell It To Ya Tuesday, mostly because last week I said a lot and I don't have as much to say now. Although I do have some things to say about last week's topic. I'll cover that in the list.
Some Things You Would Have Done Today If You Were Me (Which You're Not) (But If You Were):
1. Went to work and ran a scrum first thing. For those of you who are not project managers -- which is probably most of you -- when one is using an Agile project management methodology, one also becomes a scrum master, the "scrum" being the daily 15 minute project team meeting. I love the fact that as scrum master I get to boss people around during this meeting and decide who may speak and who has to stay silent. And yes, I love the title scrum master.
3. After all that, I drove home in pouring rain while wearing sunglasses. That dilation business is a real pain in the ass. I came home, did some work-from-home time, then put on a sparkly orange skirt and went to Zumba.
4. After the gym I went to Trader Joe's. One of the things I needed was almond butter. Their almond butter is good and slightly less costly than Wegman's. Why the hell is almond butter so expensive, anyway? Does it contain bald eagle tears or something?
5. Once home, I had a hot bath (epsom salts for the win!), ate dinner, watched a little TV, and got online. I was very hurt and annoyed by something I saw that I really wish I could un-see. (redacted, at least for now, but trust me, it was both hurtful and annoying) Yes, I was hurt and I was annoyed, and I know that in time it won't bother me, but it bothered me tonight. I'm doing my Lesley bestest to let it go, let it go...
6. As part of the annoyance-abatement process, I exchanged some hilarious text messages with a few of my girls, and some nice emails with someone who's possibly quite interesting, and made some kickass plans for Friday and Saturday. I really am lucky to have some very good friends.
And so despite any annoyance or dilated pupils, I'm going to bed happy. And I hope you are, too. Much love on ya's, my dears.