Sunday, July 23, 2006

blogging my way back to you, babe...

Hello, my babies. I am not quite home yet. I am in the first stop of my odyssey back home.  Tomorrow will take me from Fargo to Chicago to Dulles back home to my dear Garden State. I will give you more deets once I get there and have internets again and am not at the mercy of a coffee shop. Although it is a very fine coffee shop and I am quite jealous that it is within walking distance of Chez Belle.

I will leave you with this: today's word phrase of the day is Potemkin Village. Talk amongst yourselves.

Hugs, kisses, and grab-ass to all.


Blogged with Flock

8 comments:

Stewie said...

If I didn't have to work, I'd meet you for coffee at Dulles.

Freak Magnet said...

Criminy - have enough layovers? I hope you got a hell of a discount on that ticket.

If *I* didn't have to work, I'd meet you for coffee in Chicago.

Ace said...

If I didn't live in New Jersey, I'd meet you for coffee in Dulles.

Ace said...

By the way, is that Potemkin the battleship guy?

Katy said...

good god are you going by bus? Okay I am confused why do you go past jersey to DC in order to go home?

MoSup said...

I can't wait until you make it back!

Lesley said...

stewie - awww... that's nice of you. I waved to you as we passed over DC. I hope you saw!

freak - It was a Priceline ticket. I was able to pay $350 instead of $550 or higher. So it was worth the extra stops. And Chicago, hmm? I'm flattered!

ace - Yeah, it's a real shame I never go to NJ myself. Oh wait... I live there too! :)

katy - These are the things I do for cheap tickets. Or for not as hideously expensive tickets.

mosup - I AM BACK! :) And I will be on IM all day tomorrow!

Petey said...

Potemkin village?! LOL! That wedding must have sucked! At least you got whisker put directly into your blood stream.