Tuesday, July 11, 2006

i'm guessing this guy was home-schooled

ZOMG! Did you know that The Onion is for real? Me neither, but read all about it in this jackass's blog. (sorry, I had to remove the link because since all the hullabaloo started, the jackass has added some graphic pictures that no one should have to see)

He says we should March Together For Life -- well, that seems like a mighty long time. How about we March Together For an Afternoon instead?

Except this time we'll march for education. That's ejumakashun for those of you who were home-schooled.

6 comments:

Real said...

You know, I have relatives that resemble that joke. I am embarassed to be related to them sometimes.

Lesley said...

So are you saying that when I meet the fams I shouldn't talk about stuff like this?

:)

Real said...

Go ahead they will have no clue what you are talking about.

What home schooled kids are the smartest people in the world, I don't understand.

Jenn from WA said...

I find it amusing that "March Together" clearly doens't realize that The Onion is a satrical newspaper. Most of their articles are amusing writings of the sarcastic type and are rarely to be taken seriously. I myself generally find The Onion amusing and take everything in it with a grain of salt.

Jenn from WA said...

Sorry, one more comment...did you see that his blog got 996 comments?

Jenn from WA said...

I find it amusing that "March Together" clearly doens't realize that The Onion is a satrical newspaper. Most of their articles are amusing writings of the sarcastic type and are rarely to be taken seriously. I myself generally find The Onion amusing and take everything in it with a grain of salt. alt.