Wednesday, September 06, 2006

home again, home again, jiggity jig...

Yup, I'm back in that magical place known as Jersey, in the land of New. There were some crazy storms going on so I had one hell of a time getting home, but I made it back safely. And there were no snakes on the plane(s) either. I was particularly worried about that.

My trip was very very nice, and I miss Real already. Real said that he is going to blog about our visit, so I'm not going to share all the juicy details. It's his job, after all. Go bug him if he hasn't written it yet.

But I will tell you just a few things that I'm sure you've all been on the edge of your seats about. First, the surprise Real had for me was excellent! Turns out that our own Miss Jin sent a box of assorted treats for our enjoyment, including a very pretty double-heart cookie with a very sweet message written on it. And let me tell you, the real thing is soooooooo much better than the pictures!

Also, meeting the family went very well, just like you all told me it would. I don't know why I was so nervous. All of those things you told me about not being nervous? Well, be prepared to tell them to Real in November when he prepares to meet the LesleyClan. Hopefully they won't scare him off!

I was originally just going to make this post three words long, so I'll tell you those three words now: he loves me! Except you have to imagine me yelling it and being all giddy about it. Because I am.

More later. Lesleygirl out!

8 comments:

Jenn from WA said...

Just three little words, "I'm so glad."

Okay, more than three words. Congrats on all that is happening. It's fun to watch, learn, and experience through people I don't even know. = )

Katy said...

Of course he loves you. I knew that. I am totally jealous about the care package!!! I am glad you guys had a good time and the fact that I can comment on your blog!!!!! I am starting to hate Beta as I can not comment on some of my favorite blogs!!!

Freak Magnet said...

That's awesome.

jin said...

YAY Lesley!!!
:-D

(I actually heard you yell that, all giddy like!!! HAHAHA!)

Lesley said...

jenn - Thanks!!! And hey, I feel like I sorta know my blogfriends, so it's like you sorta know us, I think.

katy - I am starting to hate the beta too for that reason. I finally found a way around it though, which is a Good Thing.

freak - thanks!

jin - Oh good, I'm glad you heard me yell! It's almost like you joined me for a giddy outing to Starbucks or something. :)

Katy said...

whats the way???? please tell how do I comment????

Ace said...

Yay!

Ace said...

Oh, and Katy, just use the "other" option and use your name and blog address, and all you lose is your picture.