Tuesday, September 12, 2006

chairy not hairy

I read over the weekend that the guy who designed the Aeron chair had died. On behalf of my ass, I'd like to extend my deepest sympathies. The Aeron has kept my ass and lower back happy many many overworked and underappreciated hours. And I'm sure it will continue to do the same for years to come.

And now I have done the unthinkable -- I have mentioned my ass in my blog. Although I've mentioned my boobs lots of other times, so it seems only fair to give the ass some mention every now and then.

Uh... what were we talking about?

Well anyway, since the Publishers' Clearing House has NOT showed up with a big check for me yet (they can keep the fucking balloons -- just hand me the giant check!) I'd better get to work.

7 comments:

MoSup said...

Good news!!! Tropical storm Gordon has formed!!!!! There is hope we'll get to Leslie yet!

Lesley said...

Excellent! I will weep with much joy if I get a hurricane! Everyone, fear me!!!!!

Freak Magnet said...

You WANT a hurricane? Trust me, properly preparing for one is a pain in the ass. I lived in South Florida for three years, and I hated when we were getting ready.

Real said...

I of course was most shocked to learn that Herman Miller didn't even invent the chair.

Lesley said...

I just want one that's named after me! I don't want it to hurt people!

Like this Florence hurricane -- we had, what, a small craft warning and that's it? Perfect for Hurricane The Lesley!

Lesley said...

real - Hey, our comments crossed paths!!! ;)

I was also shocked that HM didn't invent them. My ass was shocked too. Shocked, yet quite comfortable.

Stewie said...

Can't wait for the search results on this blog.

"ass balloons"

"Ass balloon chairs"

"ass fucking"