Monday, January 01, 2007

what did i get for christmas?


0101072203.jpg
Originally uploaded by lesleygirl.



Well, let's just say that HE WENT TO JARED!

I'll let you know what Real gave me tomorrow, after I return home. For now I'll just leave you in suspense. Mwahahahahahah!!!

Oh and before any of you guess what it is, I'll give you another clue: it did not involve "step one: cut in a hole in the box." I'm just saying.

And that's the news from Chattanooga, where the girlfriend is strong, the boyfriend is good-looking, and all the New Year's are above average.

2 comments:

Ace said...

Congratulations! It's a box!

(I have two guesses. I wonder if either is right.)

Freak Magnet said...

Ooooooooo! I'm so excited. Especially if it's what I think it is. I'm happy for you that you got to ring in the New Year with him. I'd say I hope you had a good time, but you were with Real, so that goes without saying.