Monday, January 22, 2007

for the record...

The score is:
Lesley: 2
Sinuses: 0

So what I thought was just a virus turned out to be a big bad infection. Yikes. I got some antibiotics on Saturday, along with some other meds some of which I like more than others. Decongestant? Not bad. Nose spray? DISGUSTING! But I'm feeling better, which is good. I don't know what's up with getting another sinus infection so soon after the big bad staph infection of 2006. Is this part of the Over 30 package that I don't remember signing up for?

I'm back at work though, at least for a half day, depending on how things go. Mostly because if I stayed home another day I would be scared to see what would be waiting here for me. And I don't (just) mean the mice.

Back to work. And time for more tea!

8 comments:

REAL said...

You know I am hoping you feel much better very soon.

MoSup said...

Me too! And NO MORE staph! Kick this infection's butt!

Jenn from WA said...

Maybe you got the infection from the mice? EWWWW...I just totally grossed myself out. Sorry.

GWS = Get Well Soon

Stewie said...

There's only one thing that works better than medicine when you are feeling down, and I'm going to give it to you right now.







*hugs*

Lesley said...

real - Yup, I know. And thanks!

mosup - This is most certainly true!

jenn - Ewwwww... mice germs! Would that make me crave cheese?

stewie - You sicken me. More.

*not drugs*

Dino aka Katy said...

just be sure to follow up on these things instead of waiting for it to get better

Lesley said...

katy - absolutely! I've been on antibiotics since Saturday and I have a follow-up appointment tomorrow. I don't mess around! :)

Freak Magnet said...

I hope you feel better soon, darlin'. You've got enough on your plate without feeling like poop.