Saturday, January 06, 2007

on the road again...

I just got back to town and now it's time to leave again. This time to Richmond for my goddaughter's birthday soirée. Isabella is going to be 3, which is a very fun age. Plus I get to meet her baby brother Ben, who I haven't met yet. Lucky me!

I know that I owe several of you email. But you see, I just back! And then there were the mice! And Thursday I got a migraine! And yesterday I had a migraine hangover! It's true that I've been one poor correspondent. And I've been too too hard to find.

But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind.

The iPod is charged. I need to get some coffee and diesel and hit the open road. I'll be back tomorrow night, when I hope to blog about how much I hated a certain book that SEVERAL of you told me that I should read! I'm just glad that I got it from Bookmooch and didn't waste my hard-earned shekels on it!

4 comments:

Real said...

I didn't tell you to read it.
I am in good with Lesley.

Enjoy your trip - sounds like you have a busy couple of weeks planned.

Dino aka Katy said...

hey thats right around the corner from me:) what was the book?

Real said...

I know what book she is talking about. However, it is her blog so I shouldn't spill the beans.

Beans can make a mess when you spill them so you should not run with beans. Speaking of things you should not run with - you also should not run with scissors.

;)

Freak Magnet said...

I LOVED that book. And his other ones. I cannot believe you didn't like it. Unless Real is not spilling the beans after all and I am talking out of my ass.