Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happy valentine's day!



Happy V Day from me to you! *mwah*!

There's been several queries asking what I got Real for V-day. Well, since he's already opened it (we opened our gifts Valentine's Eve!) I can tell you. It may not sound uber-romantic to you, but Real loved it!

So without further ado, I got him...
a Superman Returns DVD, we saw that movie together
a heart-shaped box of Lindt truffles, our own tradition
a Starbucks card, so it's sort of like we're having coffee together, sort of
and two cards, one funny, one schmoopy.

Yes, I know we're nauseating. But in a sweet way, right? Right?

5 comments:

REAL said...

Don't forget the individual lindt truffles. Those are so very yummy.

Thank you love - it was the sweetest V-Day I have ever had.

Jenn from WA said...

Ohhhh...Now I have a hankerin for truffles with a bit of love and coffee on the side.

Jenn from WA said...

Oh and I can't believe you didn't like the blow up doll idea. Sheesh.

Dino aka Katy said...

awwww very sweet. I am on my way home to see what I got from Grumpy. He liked his gift he even commented on my post about it

Stewie said...

Sending some VD *hugs* your way.

*hugs*