Tuesday, February 20, 2007

meme (pseudo)monday

It's not a Monday, but it feels like one, so why not a Monday Meme! Yay!

I got this from Real, who got this from LutheranHusker...

1. Who was your best friend? I had several very close friends, and lucky me, I am still in contact with them. I may not get to see them as often as we'd like, but hey, still being in touch is an accomplishment.

2. What sports did you play? Field hockey and Lacrosse

3. What kind of car did you drive? A Mercury Sable, also known as "The Merc"!

4. It's Friday night, where were you? I think most Friday nights I went to the movies with my friends. We'd usually have dinner at the mall beforehand and then go to Denny's after the movies. I don't think we knew how gross Denny's was. Except for the waffles.

5. Were you a party animal? I liked parties. I went to parties. Didn't everyone?

6. Were you considered a flirt? I was a girl. Every high school age girl is a flirt.

7. Ever skip school? On Senior Skip Day! We skipped school and went to Six Flags and of course it rained like a bastard that day.

9. Were you in any clubs? It would be easier to ask if there were any clubs I was not in. I was quite the joiner back then. Seriously, you could look through the yearbook section with club pictures and see me on every page.

10. Suspended? No. But I did get a detention once. ONCE!

11. Can you sing the fight song? I was in our pathetic little marching band, so yes. In fact, you can't tell but I am singing it right now!

12. Who was your favorite teacher? It would be really hard to pick just one. The short list would include Mrs. Anderson, Mr. O'Brien, Ms. Cullinane and Mrs. Yeomans. Three English teachers and a Physics teacher. Yep, I'm a nerd.

13. What was your favorite class? the Creative Writing class I took my senior year.

14. What was your school's full name? Hopewell Valley

15. School mascot? the bulldog!

16. Did you go to dances? Yes, not that we had that many, but when we did, my ass was there.

17. If you could go back and do it over again, would you? I don't know. High school was a blast, but being an adult is better.

18. What do you remember most about graduation? Umm... graduating?

19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Probably something that happened on the Model UN trip. We used to go to Philadelphia every year for a conference over a five day weekend. It was excellent fun.

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? Wait... what?

22. Where did you go most often for lunch? The cold caf, or outside to the picnic tables when it was warm enough. I started the petition that got us the tables and I am proud to say they are still there.

23. Have you gained weight since high school? Hasn't everyone?

24. What did you do after graduation? I took off my cap and gown and went out to dinner with the fams. Isn't that what everyone did?

25. When did you graduate? June 17, 1991.

26. Where are most of your classmates? Lots of places, but I would guess that most are still in New Jersey.

27. Did you have a high school sweetheart? I plead the Fifth on this one.

28. Have you changed since? Of course. I just told you I changed out of my cap and gown!

29. Have you been to your high school since you graduated? Oh HELL'S NO! I had friends who would go visit the school when they were home from college on break. I have no idea why. I did go to my ten year reunion, but that is another story for another blog...

2 comments:

REAL said...

I love your answer for number 18.

And no I didn't go to parties.

Dino aka Katy said...

wow sounds like american high school was fun