Thursday, February 01, 2007

some days it's not so bad...

Today we're celebrating the official launch of one of Startup-dot-org's affiliates, so lookie here what I have!

Fancy cake from Olives AND champagne at my desk! Best day of work ever!

I can't say too much so as not to reveal Startup-dot-org's secret identity and thereby get myself fired, however, if you should happen to have access to our service, you will also have access to this new service, and I recommend you check it out. Email me for the deets if you'd like.

And now you'll just have to excuse me because there's some cake and champagne calling my name...

9 comments:

Dino aka Katy said...

cake looks interesting did it taste good?

Jenn from WA said...

"But...but... that's my stapler"

Lesley said...

katy - Yes, it was very good! It was a chocolate chip cake from one of my favorite places in Princeton.

jenn - LOL! I was hoping someone would notice my red stapler!

Laura Belle said...

I'm not sure which incubation project this is yet, but speaking as a library professional, YOU ARE AN INFORMATION GODDESS! I just got my red sthapler this week, and love! that you had one first. Ha.

Lisa said...

Dang, it's about time I can post a comment! Damn blogger!!

Anyway, cake looks yummy, champagne looks better! Cheers!!

Oh, and before I forget, I tagged you for a meme. ;)

Ranting said...

Yummy cake! The champagne scares me though...it messes with the ol' insulin factory a wee bit much for my liking.

That is a swell photo of a very attractive couple on your desk...they look soooo happy.lol! :)

Freak Magnet said...

that looks yummy.

MoSup said...

Is the stapler red or apple red? Congrats on the project (and the cake)! [Of the actual bakery variety, that is.]

LutheranHusker said...

You mean there's cake in the picture? =)

Honestly, the first thing I thought when I saw the picture was "sweet!!!! A red stapler!!!"

I covet your stapler.