Monday, April 28, 2008

i don't care if monday's blue...

I've been trying to think of something to blog about but so far tonight I've only come up with things I refuse to blog about. They are:

1. The scary price of diesel. I assume that unleaded gasoline is pretty scary, too, but honestly I don't pay attention to what you people pay. I hear them on the news talking about it but it's all "Wah wah wahhhhhhh wah" to me.

2. The current allergy season. Even though it is sucking my will to live.

3. My worrying about the "restructuring" going on at work.

4. Being sick of the electoral process. Because I'm actually not sick of it. I think it's fabulous that it's getting so many people interested in politics. Of course, I decided months ago who I want to see win. And I am right about it.

5. How I can't think of what to blog about. I totally refuse to blog that action!!!


Well! Would you look at that, it looks like I just made a blog out of the things I refuse to blog about. And now I must be going. Phone.

1 comment:

Freak Magnet said...

You can blog about nothing and I still enjoy it.

Does your snot pot help with the allergies?