Sunday, April 20, 2008

shabbat

I think I need to start taking Sundays off from the computer. A computer shabbat, if you will. At work I spend all day, every day banging away at a keyboard, so why should I do it in my free time too? Or it could just be that I'm still feeling sick from the sinus issues and so I've got my crabbypants on and no inspiration whatsoever. Tough call.

In either case, I still can't get this song outta my head. It's totally now on my list of favorite REM songs. Somewhere between "Texarkana" and "Superman".



Have a groovy week, people. Send me some inspiration if you've got any.

4 comments:

Jenn from WA said...

Your blog always costs me $$. You put these fun songs on there and I feel like I "Have" to download them.

At least this one I already downloaded so I'm safe now.

Inspiration: Dating advice for the undateable.

Snooze said...

Listen, I was coming here for inspiration. I got nothin'. Stop pressuring me.

Snooze said...

btw - I meant I have no inspiration for you. By coming here though I got to read a Lesley post! yay!

Lesley said...

jenn - Well, ya know, if you really want some music that I already have, then something could be arranged. Just let me know.

snooze - Aw, thanks! I usually hit a few blogs looking for inspiration too, including yours!