Tuesday, April 22, 2008

turn your face away from the garish light of day...

Welcome to what has become a weekly feature. I should call it American Idol Cougar Roundup. Or something like that. This week once again it's David Cook. Please, ladies! Try not to look directly at all the sexy!!!



Seriously, I never knew showtunes could be so hot!


I'm starting to feel better today but I think the antibiotic they gave me is leaving me feeling all sorts of run-down. I had dinner with a *cough, cough* friend and that gave me a lift. As did the fact that I got carded today. Yes, me. I was buying a box of some wine and to my great surprise the clerk said "You got your I.D. on you?" I thought he was kidding, so I didn't get it out but then I looked up and he was looking at me as if to say "Where the hell is it?" I showed it to him and said "You just made my day!"

So how do you like that, me getting carded. I mean, hey, I may be 35 now but I totally can drop it like it's hot, I'll have you know.

2 comments:

Jenn from WA said...

Okay, seriously. I couldn't take my eyes off him. That is one of my ALL TIME favorite songs, and I think I might have drooled a little too.

Lesley said...

Wow, and you don't even watch Idol!!!

The rest of the show SUCKED, but David Cook was like a delicious lil dessert at the very end. Quite satisfying.