Sunday, September 14, 2008

don't know much trigonometry

Perhaps you wish your first name was Trigonometry. Well, wish no longer, people! If you'd like to know what your name would be if you happened to be the spawn of Caribou Barbie, wonder no longer, the answer's right here! My name would be Pistol Tanker Palin. Please leave your name in the comments if you partake.

The insomnia I told you about earlier? Well, it's kicking. my. ass. I'm going to get an appointment with my primary care physician this week to chat about it. I don't want to get hooked on sleeping pills but maybe taking one once in a while when I just need to rest would be okay. For now, I've popped some magnesium (since I am told that magnesium deficiency can cause insomnia) and I'm going to take some benadryl before bed. I hope this helps!

That's all.

9 comments:

Ace said...

Copper Catfish Palin.

Insomnia, thy name is Munkee.

MeHereNow said...

Well my name would be ..... (drum roll please!) ......

Strangle Thicket Palin


Yay! }:-/

As for insomnia - that sucks! As a reletively new sufferer then I'm with you on that. Hey maybe you could use those free international calls you got and we could stay awake together! Oh wait - time difference thing,wouldn't work huh?! Ah well I'll be thinking of you not sleeping.

Anonymous said...

Rake Trinket Palin

Badgirl Hooli said...

Knife Pile Palin

Bellerina said...

Block Lionel Palin

Block?

...but she can see Russia from her house, so it's all okay.

Shelley said...

I think I win...

Stinger Assasin Palin.

That's just RAD.

Stewie said...

Mounty Bat Palin

Jenn said...

Can Lightening Palin. Meh.

Jenn from WA said...

Ooo like mine...

Cue Manhunt Palin

I'm on a Manhunt...