Tuesday, September 09, 2008

tea for tuesday

I'm drinking what must be my thousandth cup of Tazo Refresh tea. Would you care for some? It's tasty and minty!

Day two back at work was for some reason more tiring than day one. I wanted to stay for at least part of the afternoon, but then around 1:30 I thought that I needed to either leave or give in to the overwhelming urge to put my head down on my desk and sleep for a while. So I left. When I got home, I walked straight from the front door to my bed and slept for two hours. And I needed it, people. Tonight I attended a support group meeting at the hospital where I had my surgery. It was fun to go to the meeting as a post-op, and be able to tell the pre-ops that they will feel this good two weeks after surgery, too.

I know I had said I was going to wait to weigh myself until I saw the doctor. Well, I couldn't wait anymore. Monday morning I put on a pair of pants that I was going to wear to work, and they would hardly stay on because they were so big on me, and it made me wildly curious about how much I've lost. Well, all I'll say for now is HOLY CRAP, PEOPLE! This surgery is definitely working. Once I weigh in on the hospital scale on Friday, I'll give you a more official update, since I'm sure their scale is more accurate than mine. But still, I am way happy with the results so far.

Good night, people.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm eagerly anticipating said update! And you look FABULOUS!

Freak Magnet said...

Pants too big?!!???! WOO HOO!!!!