Thursday, September 18, 2008

that and this

I think the ADD is acting up today, kids. My thoughts are all scattered. So instead I'm just going to tell you some things you would have done today if you were me, which you're not, but if you were:

  • Spent over an hour on IM with two friends discussing recent crazy happenings. After that, I felt much much better that I'm not the only one who's affected by the crazy.

  • Had a lunch of salmon and mixed vegetables.

  • Spent way too much time editing XML. Briefly contemplated throwing PC out of the window. Decided to instead avoid work for a while by reading Salon.com and solving the New York Times crossword. Then went back to the XML.

  • Stopped at the farmers' market on the way home for some heirloom tomatoes, zucchini and eggplant. After that I went to the dairy store for my cheapo milk.

  • Had a dinner of shrimp and tomato and cucumber salad. Fabulous!!!

  • Went to Starbucks with my friends P&G. This was my first weeknight Starbucks outing since my surgery, and oddly enough, it really helped me feel more normal. I had a grande decaf nonfat two-pump sugar-free vanilla latte. I feel totally high-maintenance that I now have such a long-named drink. I think they should just call it The Lesley.

  • Calculated the number of protein grams I had consumed today and realized it wasn't enough. So you must excuse me, but I need to eat some cottage cheese (12 grams).
Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lesley is a much better name for it than the "Two-pump Chump!"

So in other news, not only has Jerry been added to my Why oh why did you betray us list, but Depak Chopra now thinks he is a PC.

Freak Magnet said...

OMG. I'm coming over to your house to eat. Everything sounds so scrumptious.