Thursday, September 25, 2008

thusday o' happy!

It's late, people. So I'm going to rely on an old standby kind of blog. Here's a list of things that made me happy today!

1. A very nice email exchange beginning around 6:15 this morning.

2. One of my coworkers told me that I look like I'm melting and that my clothes are too big. I took this as my cue to...

3. Go shopping! I bought some new pants and underwears. Exciting!

4. I stopped at the surgery center to weigh myself on their official scale. OMG, people! I cannot even tell you how happy I am with my progress!!!

5. Coffee with my friend Gana. Again, I am very happy that I can do normal things again like go to Starbucks, and actually order a drink and enjoy it. I used to think decaf was gross, but ya know, it's not bad.

6. The season premiere of The Office was on tonight. Yay for Jim & Pam!!!

7. Lunch was chicken chili, and dinner was once again seared scallops provencale. I didn't mind having the same thing two night in a row. My other options would be to either freeze the scallops for another night, or to ask to buy 4 oz of them at the fish counter, which I don't think I would do because I'd feel like a major tool doing that.

There's probably more, but there's seven right there. Feel free to leave a comment with something that made YOU happy today. Good night!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Jim and Pam also made me happy, as did having my girls over for a Grey's Anatomy viewing party (The dvr also makes me happy), complete with awesome corn and crab chowder.

So happy for you with all your progress, can't wait to hear the number! ;)

Freak Magnet said...

GACK!!! I didn't watch The Office last night because I haven't seen Season 3 yet. I'm taping them in the meantime, but NO SPOILERS!!! I already have not changed the channel in time a couple of instances.

And who cares if you order 4 oz of scallops? Say, "A quarter pound". They'll see the Amazing Shrinking Lesley and be more than happy to do it!