Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happy MMIX!!!

Happy New Year, people! Big new year smooches from me to you!



So, um, since this is New Year's Eve and all, I'm thinking of some resolutions for the year. Tune in tomorrow for more. My first resolution, of course, is to KICK ASS in 2009. Even more than I kicked in 2008. I will kick so much ass that scientists will be scrambling to recalibrate their instruments just to calculate exactly how much ass I have kicked, am kicking, and will continue to kick. You've been warned.

I haven't decided if I'm doing this Blog365 thing again. The writing is probably good practice, since I've decided that 2009 will be the year I get my writing published. And blogging is my cheap therapy.

2008 has been a truly amazing year for me, and I would like to thank those of you out there who have either been a part of that or who have supported me during it. Even you lurkers -- you may not comment, but I can feel the love just the same. I believe that 2009 will be even more amazing, and I'm just hoping that I can handle all the amazing.

I wish you all the best in 2009, people. Let's make MMIX the best year ever!!!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy New Year! I hope you kick so much ass that it breaks the instruments to calculate how much as you've kicked and makes them spontaneously combust!

MeHereNow said...

Happy New Year!

I hope 2009 kicks 2008's butt - and seeing how it was a good year for you I hope 2009 is GREAT!!!

Snooze said...

happy new year!!!

Jenn said...

Happy New Year. Keep kicking that ass!

Jenn from WA said...

And today ends your 365 Blog doesn't it. I think you should do it again! For us!

Anonymous said...

I for one, might go into withdrawals if you don't blog 365, seriously, I'm just saying......xoxox