Sunday, December 21, 2008

laetare sunday

I couldn't think of a creative title. So since the name of the day is Laetare Sunday, I went with that. Yay, high church fun!

I had a much-needed, and well-effing-deserved, relaxing Sunday. And I actually managed to get a few things accomplished, despite all the relaxing, so hey, yay for me. I'm not going to make a list. Although perhaps this may be list-ish. Tough call.

I had to give Clementine the Wonder Kitteh her distemper shot today. I don't know if I have it in me to do that again. I didn't like having to hurt my sweet cat. And I don't think Clementine was too crazy about it, either. I had to give myself a vitamin B-12 shot today as well. Fortunately, I did not confuse the two, although I'm sure there's a few people out there who would tell you that I need a distemper shot!

I decorated my Christmas tree and it looks pretty kickass, if I can say so myself. I'll post photos soon. I need to get a wreath for my front door, and then my house will be sufficiently festive. I was going to put candles in the window, but I think a certain kitteh could possibly knock them over, and I'd rather not risk that.

I watched part of Juno on the Cinemax. I think the whole Jason Bateman storyline creeps me out a little more each time I watch it. Is it just me?

I went to the GNC to stock up on my preferred protein. I am still amused by my very presence in a store chock full o' muscle heads. I briefly debated doing some Christmas shopping while out, but then I realized that was just crazy talk. I haven't done much shopping yet, I'll admit, but most of what I have yet to buy will be gift cards, and I can take care of that Monday and Tuesday. Ya know, when the stores aren't so full of crazies.

I did other stuff. Prolly not worth mentioning. Unless you want to hear riveting tales about me unloading and loading the dishwasher, vacuuming, and reading the Sunday New York Times.

In closing, though, I have a special message for my peeps who are God's Chosen Peeps:

Happy Hanukkah!

3 comments:

MoSup said...

Oh, but did you do LAUNDRY?!?

Freak Magnet said...

I know I'm a perv, but it scares me what the monkey is going to do with that dreidal (yeah, I know I probably totally butchered that).

Ace said...

Munkee!

Munkee!

Dreidel!

Dreidelmunkee!

Whee!