Monday, December 29, 2008

too tired

I'm too tired to think of anything witty. The junky cough kept me up last night and then I was out all late and everything tonight. So this is all you're getting. I will, however, ask for your positive thoughts / well wishes / prayers that this junky cough will not devolve into bronchitis, pneumonia, and/or pleurisy. I honestly don't think I could handle any of those right now.

Today was only minimally productive, I will admit, as I'm not feeling the best right now. I did some knitting, cleaned the bathroom, sorted some clothes to get rid of, and watched a few movies. Thanks to conveniently-times showings of Dodgeball and Knocked Up, I think I figured out that Steve the Pirate from the former is the E! boss guy in the latter. I could check this on IMDB, but I really don't care all that much. I was just amused by the fact that a pirate works for the E! channel.

For those of you keeping track at home, today Clementine gifted me with a cough drop wrapper, another bottle cap, and a Christmas tree ornament. It was a good day. I can feel the love.

Good night, people. Junky cough and I are going to bed.

1 comment:

Ace said...

Steve the Pirate is also Wash on "Firefly"/"Serenity" and in a movie that may contain the best performances from both him and the late Heath Ledger, he is Wat in "A Knight's Tale."