Wednesday, June 24, 2009

i'm gonna write you a letter, i'm gonna write you a book...

I had a truly annoying day today. But please note very VERY well that I am NOT complaining about my job here. No way, no how, not today, not any day. I love my job and I love having a paycheck and benefits so much that every day I just want to race into the office and hump my chair. So don't get the wrong idea.

But yeah, a few things irritated me. More than a few. Me no likey.

I'm sure you've been on the edge of your seats about this, but the Carb Monster has definitely subsided today. I am hoping this trend continues. I planned very very carefully, and had a different shake for breakfast that has a higher carb count than my normal breakfast. I also brought some sugar-free Jello to work to snack on. Actual Jello, make from the actual powder in a box. I can't remember the last time I actually made Jello. Crazy!

In other news, I got my first celebrity twitter today, but I will have to tell you all the details there another time. Right now I'm tired and I have an orange cat next to me poking me with a laser pointer, so I suppose it's now laser fun time! Good night.

1 comment:

Mr. J said...

Really, she is considered a celebrity?

I like my celeb twitter story more ;)

My word veri is ocklarm, is that like an ocham's razor themed alarm clock?