Thursday, June 11, 2009

working for the weekend...

I have some words of wisdom tonight, and they are this: Once a eunuch, always a eunuch. Remember I said that. And do me a solid and remind me in case I forget.

I thought I would be more upset by the present situation than I am. I mean, it hurts, but it's not nearly as upsetting as I thought it would be. Maybe there's a finite amount of tears you can cry for someone, and I've already been there, done that. And that's all I have to say about it, in this venue at least.

I feel like I've mostly kicked the bronchitis to the curb, and today I was able to do a semi-normal workout. Afterward I treated myself to some takeout for dinner. I had no desire to cook and a craving for lamb. Lamb? Yeah, I'm not sure what that's about either.

Good night.

1 comment:

MoSup said...

He don't eat no meat? That's okay. I make lamb.