Sunday, March 06, 2011

after a hurricane, comes a rainbow

I've stared at a blank screen for too long, not being able to think of what to write. So I'm going to take an idea from a friend of mine and just blog some things that I am thankful for tonight.

1. My family, my friends, and my friends who are like family. I'm lucky that there are a lot of people in my life who care about me.

2. My cats. My humble abode would be a lot lonelier without them.

3. My Zumba community. I'm especially grateful for them because this was completely unexpected. I thought I was just going to take a class, I didn't expect to make friends while doing it, or become an instructor, or meet a whole worldwide community.

4. My Beetle. Rizzo the Beetle turned over 150,000 miles this weekend, which is pretty awesome because I had decided that I wanted to drive that car until 300,000 miles and now whoa, we're halfway there. Not sure how to commemorate this occasion, other than with the traditional oil change, of course.


That's enough things to be thankful for now. This has helped my mood, I must admit.

1 comment:

Snooze said...

Great list and I think that Rizzo would love the oil change.