Tuesday, March 15, 2011

beware the ides of march

So maybe the Ides of March didn't work out so well for Caesar, however they were pretty rockin' for me. In today's mail were my results from the Aerobics & Fitness Association of America (AFAA) test that I took, and... *drumroll*... I am now an officially certified Group Exercise Instructor! YES!!! Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I am pretty freaking proud of myself for this accomplishment. Never did I EVER think I would do something like this!

All this awesome (plus some raging insomnia) has left me feeling mighty tired so I'm going to bed, where I will hopefully sleep most of the night. That's all I'm asking for. That's not too much. I'm not even asking for any kind of Ides of March warning, Caesar can keep all of those. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and all that.

Good night

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

You should not only toot your own horn, but toot it loudly and proudly!