Tuesday, March 08, 2011

tenacious tuesday

Well, I don't know about tenacious, but it's a T word, so I'm going with it. And I'm giving you a random, unordered list, because that's what I do best.

- This morning I went to Zumba, mostly because I knew LesleyMom would be there and also because I needed to work off some of the extra calories I had consumed during Monday's girls night out. Even though I went in the morning, I still went to the 6:00 pm Zumba class, as I normally do. I need to keep some things in my life as normal as possible, and that is one of them.

- After Zumba, I made sure to properly commemorate Shrove Tuesday. And I learned that Shrove is a past participle of "to shrive." This is probably interesting to me and me alone.

- I did quite a bit of running around today, which has led me to conclude that I am the busiest unemployed person ever. I might actually be busier now than I was when I had a job. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, however, I've noticed that on the days that I have lots of going and doing, my mood is a lot better. This is a good thing.


Enough unordered list. I'm tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No...no...this is interesting to my husband as well. :-)

Also, I gave up wine for Lent...though I struck a deal with God that if we have a girls' weekend at any time during Lent, I am allowed to cheat. I think I'm also allowed to cheat during the Bachelor finale, because it is a three-hour drinking game fest!

Lesley said...

Okay, you scared me with the whole giving-up-wine thing. I mean, I don't think I could even think of watching the Bachelor without it!

Hooli said...

Word nerd.