Sunday, March 20, 2011

very good

I had a very good weekend. Not that anything spectacular happened, but a few small things added together made me feel very happy. I kinda want to list them, so I shall!

1. I have no idea why, but the last few days I've been feeling very, VERY good about myself body-image-wise. I was watching myself dance in a Zumba class on Saturday and it just seemed to click with me that I not only look good, but I'm happy with how I look. I really can't overstate how big this is for me. I feel like I have fought long and hard to get to a place where I'm happy with myself.  I should post an updated photo here, but then I'd have to warn you all to please not look directly at all the hotness.

2. I had a good night out Saturday night with some very good friends. It's a total cliche, so skip this if you don't like cliches, but when bad things happen you really do find out who your friends are. Thus the blog I wrote last night. Conversely, it's shown me who really doesn't give a shit and is not there for me. I don't wish anyone ill, but those same people should not expect anything from me in the future. I don't say that to be vindictive, I am just saying that I'd prefer to direct my energy in a more positive way.

3. There are some possibly exciting things going on with regards to my Zumba hobby-turned-instructor-semi-career. I can't elaborate just yet, but please, keep your fingers crossed for me. And stay tuned!


That's three. Enough. Good night.

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

You know I never realized how hard it is to type with your fingers crossed.