Tuesday, September 27, 2011

folger's crystals

Today's blog has been secretly replaced with Folger's Crystals. Let's see if you noticed...

Okay, you probably noticed.

I'm actually not home right now. I'm out getting a sleep study, lucky girl that I am! I've been having some bizarro sleep symptoms (between the insomnia and other fun things) and I figured it would be best to get it all checked out while I still have the good insurance. These sleep studies cost about as much as a new car (if you're willing to drive a Kia) so I'm sure as shit not paying for it!

Also, I haven't had caffeine since 10:00 this morning. Thank God the sleep center is right across from a Starbucks!!!

Sleep well, my lovelies. And if you don't sleep well, I can recommend a good sleep doctor.

1 comment:

Snooze said...

I'm due for another study too. Aren't they fun? Good idea for you to get one done while you still have insurance. Luckily here they are still something that's covered by the government, provided you have a doctor referral.