Monday, September 19, 2011

monday monday

I'm feeling mighty discouraged right now. Yes, I have my moments, and that moment is apparently now. I'm having that melancholy feeling of "hey, this isn't what I ordered!" and, well, it's just soul crushing.

Earlier today I was thinking about how I had such high hopes for 2011. The number 2011 is a prime number, after all, and I thought that this year had my name written all over it. Now, it feels like everything has just gone to shit since the year began.

I would say more but if I did I probably would just make people worry. So instead, I am going to sleep. Tomorrow is another day, and all that.

1 comment:

Mini Me said...

That was my year last year and I can honestly look back at it now and see why I had to go through all of that crap. It was tough and some days were just mind numbingly bad, but it taught me a lot. I now have my dream job and all those other issues have either been solved or are at least being worked on. Hang in there, somehow it always works out and you will come out even stronger than you can even imagine.