Monday, February 25, 2013

i has headache

I won't write much tonight because I have some bullshit headache that is slowly sucking my will to live. I hardly ever get headaches other than the occasional migraine -- and hey, anyone who gets migraines deserve NOT to get the regular kind, too -- and I think this is some kind of stress headache because my neck muscles are also killing me. Stress headache? Ain't nobody got time for that!

It took me pretty much all day to figure out that this was a stress headache, and then to figure out what was stressing me. I'll admit it: I feel sad. And I really don't want to talk about it just yet. An evening of sitting on the couch with a huge down quilt and two felines snuggling with me has helped, though. Now I just need a good night's sleep. And for this goddamn headache to go away. I also wouldn't mind a week at a tropical resort and to win the publishers' clearing house, but for now I'll settle for the sleep and the headache going away.

Be well, loves.

No comments: