Monday, April 29, 2013

two weeks?

I haven't blogged in two whole weeks? Where the hell have I been?

Oh, I'll tell you. I've been in a bit of a funk. Actually, said funk has not just been for two weeks. More like two years. But that's another blogpost that will need more time than I can give during just my lunch break!

So I think I need a numbered list. How about six (6) things?

1. I am collecting Cats. Not of the feline variety, either. I've sort of alluded to this before, which is funny because the "Cats" moniker is cryptic to begin with! The only update is (redacted -- email me for details!) We shall see.

2. (redacted)

3. (redacted)

4. Luna has developed a new habit of begging for food. I've never seen a cat do this, but every time I go into the kitchen she follows me in, then stands up using either the cabinet or my leg as a support and meows pathetically in her little squeaky two-octaves-too-high meow. This morning she did this as I was getting ready to leave and I accidentally stepped on her tail while wearing clogs. Poor Luna screamed and ran away. I still feel bad about it, but the good part is that when I get home she'll be happy to see me and won't even mention it again. Felines are cool like that.

5. I need to enhance the color of my hair. I wish I could hire someone to do this for me while I'm asleep or something because I hate doing it, and I hate sitting around waiting for it to be done. I'd much rather sleep through it. Someone should offer this service. They could call it "Lay Down and Dye". OMG DON'T STEAL MY IDEA.

6. I need to create some sort of filtered list on Facebook for people who are unoffendable and can handle the really, REALLY snarky (or sometimes, pervy) things that I think and don't currently post. Hmmm, I think I'll do this. Let me know if you want in.


That's all for now. Be well, my kittens! (And Cats!)

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

If anyone should be giving dieting advice it should be you. I mean my word, you've done so much. And you look awesome for all your hard work. So said co-worker and kiss off.