Sunday, September 29, 2013

and all the roads we have to walk are winding...

I hate when bloggers explain their lack of blogging. However, I'm going to make an exception for myself. The truth is I didn't feel like blogging because I knew that Someone was reading. (Even though Someone had lied about the fact that Someone read it. NEVER underestimate my ability to find shit out!) And I hated the way things had ended up with Someone and I really didn't want Someone reading my blog, so yeah, no blogging. But now, I really couldn't possibly care less. Let's face it, some of my blogs are awesome, and now Someone can read them and picture me singing this song (and yes, I have it cued up to the appropriate moment in the song, for your enjoyment).

Ahem.

In other news, I would like to do the blog-every-day-in-November thing, so I figured I'd better get warmed up now. I need to re-train my blogging muscles, you know. But I'm going to need topics and inspiration, so send some my way, beautifuls.

Oh and in yet other news, I've been feeling very fatigued and I'm a little concerned about it. Yes, I have an appointment to see the doctor. It's just really hard to figure out what the cause is when you have at least two chronic things that cause exhaustion (anemia and hypothyroid), not to mention surgical malabsorption which could cause one to have some vitamin deficiency related fatigue. It's like putting together a puzzle sometimes. But, I'm being a good girl and doing my research. Now I just need to be a brave girl and get my bloodwork done. Wish me luck with that.

Good night, my lovelies.

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

Oooo every day blogging in November...I should do that. I have fallen into the category of apologizing for not blogging on my blog. I'm not even sure anyone reads the darn thing.