Thursday, October 24, 2013

one two three FOUR

Well, well, well. Let's begin!

1. It seems like I have acquired quite a few new readers of late. Yes, I can see you. You are welcome to kick back and stay awhile. I wouldn't put this on the internets if I didn't want it to be read. But if what you want is to find out what's going on with me, go ahead and reach out to me. Email, phone, text, the Facebook... you know how to find me.

2. Sometimes blessings wear a disguise. And sometimes they don't. I prefer the latter, since really, if I were a blessing, I'd run around naked. I was recently given several of the running-around-naked variety of blessings. And you know what? I am pretty fucking happy about it.

3. The end result of one blessing is that I'm now back to interviewing for a new job. And let me tell you people, I feel more hopeful about all of this than I have at any other time in my career. This week I had an excellent in-person interview, and several rather promising phone screens. My relief at the not-in-disguise blessing is quickly turning into a sense of joy and thankfulness for whatever good things lie ahead for me.



Good night, my lovelies. NaBloPoMo starts soon, so you'd better prepare yourselves once again for a daily dose of the Lesleygirl. Peace out, Girl Scouts.

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

**googling Irish saints**

So happy for your new job potential...good luck with the outcomes.