Monday, June 30, 2014

hello it's me, i've thought about us for a long, long time...

That song in the title is in my personal top ten. Just so you know.

I've been resting my achey little wrist so yeah, not much with the blogging these past few days. Plus, this weekend I was away at an undisclosed location at an undisclosed event. However, I have to say that the undisclosed event was very good for my soul. Oh my, this is terribly vague. I mean, I would say more but I do like to maintain some sense of mystery about myself, you know.

So anyway, how about four things?

1. I missed the lunchtime bootcamp class at work today because somehow I forgot to grab my carefully-packed gym bag on my way out the door. With my right arm out of commission, I just don't have enough capacity to grab my purse, lunch, and a gym bag, I guess. Tomorrow is a Zumba day, so I'm not taking any chances. I packed up my dance sneakers along with a sparkly skirt and I've already stashed them in my car.

2. After work, I went to BJ's, mostly because I needed another brick of that Dubliner cheese. It's my very favorite cheese now, and BJ's has it for about a third of what the supermarket charges. I think my love of cheese alone makes my BJ's membership pay for itself. Dubliner has been a key part of my afternoon snack lately -- I've been having a few bites of it along with some fresh blackberries. It's like a little cheese plate, served right there at my desk. I'm so classy like that. Among other things, I also bought a giant jar of olives and a giant jar of capers while I was at BJ's. Yes, salty snacks. I had the need.

3. Tonight I also made a very kickass sugar-free chocolate mousse. I need to make it again soon because I kind of made up the recipe as I went along, and next time I want to write down what I'm doing. I had a little bit of it along with some raspberries and a little sugar free whipped cream. Nom nom nom. Yes, that's right, I made something chocolate to go along with all my salty snacks. No reason for that pairing. Why do you ask?

4. I set the Siri on my iPhone to speak Australian English in a man's voice, and I enjoy asking him questions. Today I asked Siri to talk dirty to me, and this was the result. Pretty clever, I thought. And it did sound kinda dirty in the Australian man's voice.


That's enough for now, kittens. Glad to be back here blogging. I missed yas.

Good night.



2 comments:

Jenn from WA said...

ask Siri what her favorite color is?

Jenn from WA said...

ask Siri what her favorite color is?