Wednesday, June 18, 2014

why not wordless wednesday

Well, if you know me in real life, you'll know that it would be nigh on impossible for me to actually be wordless, but here's Wordless Wednesday photo nonetheless. I present to you... MY LUNCH!

This photo will also give you a little snapshot into my usual weekday. 

Lunch was a chopped cucumber and tomato salad with feta. It's very simple: I get one of those unwaxed, seedless English cucumbers, and chop it up. Then I take some grape tomatoes and do that trick where you slice them in half all at once by holding them between two lids. Then I added some feta, some oil and vinegar, and voila, lunch! 

I also had four shrimps on the side. Gotta get my protein, yo. 

In this picture you can also see the protein shake I had for breakfast and didn't quite finish, my asthma inhaler (poor air quality today, no bueno), and a project management study book. Yup, I know what you're thinking. I do lead the glamorous life, just like that Sheila E. (Gratuitous 80s reference, for the win!)

Good night, loves. Feel free to tell me what you ate for lunch, too!

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

Are you studying for the PMP?

As for lunch yesterday, it was so long ago I forgot.