Sunday, July 13, 2014

don't hate

As in "don't hate me 'cuz you ain't me!"

I really need to get some sleep (since not much sleep happened over the weekend) but I did want to write a brief weekend round-up. I think it's safe to say that I had more fun than you did this weekend. What did my weekend include? Oh, I'll write you a list!

1. Singing karaoke at a boardwalk bar. This outing also included the best burger for dinner (This month's burger of the month at Bobby's Burger Palace -- you have got to try it!), frozen custard from Kohr's, a free t-shirt from Landshark Lager, and a big ol' Angry Balls. (Angry Balls = Angry Orchard cider + a shot of Fireball)

2. Going down the shore once again on Saturday for a girls' day out. This particular outing included getting carded at the tiki bar, feeling nostalgic as I walked the boardwalk we had visited so many times when I was a little girl, and dancing my ass off to an awesome shore band I had been meaning to see.

3. This second shore outing also involved being an accomplice to an infraction that got my friend banned from 7-11, twerking with a group of women wearing sunglasses and fedoras after dark, and doing some crazy dancing with more guys than I think I've ever danced with in one night!

4. Some of the crazy dancing was done with a dude who looked like he was right out of central casting for Jersey Shore. Don't believe me? Oh, there's video...

video
Hey, I didn't say it was a great video, but it's video nonetheless. I wish I had a video of the shenanigans that went on during "Blurred Lines," but I'll just have to replay that in the video cam of my own mind. 

5. Today involved sleeping in just a little, the best scrambled eggs ever (made by me! My secret ingredient is the Kerrygold butter. Seriously. Try it.), Zumba, exchanging some fun emails, coffee and dinner with a very good friend, then more coffee, because hey, COFFEE!


That's enough for now. Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jenn from WA said...

Now I'm tired from reading about all you did. = )

Maven said...

Thank you. AS IF I could not have been any more envious that I am not LesleyGirl... you post something as awesome as this.

Wish I were there!